Ordering A Yearbook:
Order your yearbook now for the best deal of the year. They can be ordered from jostensyearbooks.com. The prices will go up throughout the year.
Order Your Yearbook Here:
The Griffonell (yearbook) is looking for candid pictures of the following events:
- Summer fun or vacations
- Students at work
- Fall fun
- Sports candids
If you have a great picture and want a chance to be in the yearbook email your photo to Ms. Kemmerer (firstname.lastname@example.org). Deadline for photos is 11/1.
Senior Baby Ads:
The Senior Baby Ad section means a great deal to our seniors and their friends every year. It is a way to publicly recognize your special graduate. Parents often purchase these as a surprise gift to their senior children. Contents may include a message and pictures.
Deadline: Friday October 5, 2018 (any submissions received after the deadline will not be included in the yearbook – no exceptions). Use the order form listed below.
- Baby Picture Order Form
Important BABY PICTURE information:
- Pictures will not be used unless payment and form have been received.
- If photos are emailed, they must be in jpeg format with your child’s FIRST and LAST name as the FILE NAME.
- No torn pictures.
- No pictures that contain inappropriate content.
- If you would like your pictures returned to you, please include a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
YEARBOOK Info for SENIORS!!!
- TWO PICTURES required – DUE to Ms. Kemmerer: September 28, 2018 (Friday)
- FORMAL PICTURE – this picture will be used in the yearbook and in the senior wall composite that will hang in the hallway.
- CASUAL PICTURE – this picture will appear next to your formal picture in the yearbook. If you do not submit a casual picture your student ID will be used.
- How would you like your name in the yearbook? Let Ms. Kemmerer know by 9/29/17
- Both of these images may be taken free of charge by the school photographer (InterState Studios). The images will then be available for purchase.
- In order to be part of the senior wall composite the formal picture must be taken by the school photographer.
- If you choose to have either of these photos taken by another photographer, you must let them know the DUE date for submission (9/29/17).
- Baby Ad – DUE (with payment) to Ms. Kemmerer: October 5, 2018 (Friday)
- Senior Quote – DUE September to Ms. Kemmerer: September 28, 2018
- Quote must be appropriate
- Source must be identified (and will be verified)
- Senior Candids – Please feel free to submit pictures from high school (or even grade school) for the senior collage pages. DUE by the end of October. Email these to Ms. Kemmerer.
Questions? EMAIL Ms. Kemmerer: email@example.com