The Springville-Griffith Institute CSD Family Support Center provides support and promotes strong families, schools and community through collaboration and partnerships.
Family Support Center Staff:
ATTN: Family Support Center
307 Newman Street
Springville, NY 14141
Phone: (716) 592-3248
Fax: (716) 592-3218
What Types of Services Do You Provide?
We can provide assistance with:
- Family conflict
- Parenting Difficulties
- Substance Abuse
- Mental Health Concerns
- Anger Management
- Crisis Intervention
- Behavioral Difficulties
- Food Stamps, Health & Other Benefit Enrollment
How do I schedule an Appointment?
- Simply call the Family Support Center at (716) 592-3248. Or, if you prefer, you can request a referral from a school counselor, psychologist, social worker or principal. Afternoon and Early Evening Appointments are available for your convenience.
What does it cost?
- All family Support Center Services are FREE and CONFIDENTIAL.
Who is Eligible?
- Any individual or family who resides within the Springville-Griffith Institute Central School District is eligible to receive services.
Where are you located?
- The Family Support Center is located at our District Office Building. 307 Newman Street Springville, NY.