To student-athletes, coaches, staff, officials, administrators, parents, and patrons:
As we navigate through these uncertain times during the COVID-19 pandemic, we would like you to know that the health and safety of all student-athletes, coaches, staff, officials, administrators, parents and patrons is our number one priority. When you are attending events at our facilities, we are asking you to adhere with the following guidelines:
- Attendance will be limited to two spectators per participant. Non-family members (student body) are not permitted to attend contests unless displaying a credentialed ECIC lanyard; badge.
- Spectators should have their ECIC credentials/ badge visible throughout their time on campus. All athletes were given two ECIC badges for distribution as they deemed appropriate. A child can accompany their parent however he/she must wear a mask and stay with the family at all times.
- Attendees must wear masks at all times except when standing with their families and are socially distanced; more than 6 feet apart.
- Attendees must stand at least six feet away from other families the entire contest. Signs will be posted behind the MS and SES beginning the week of Oct. 12th.
- The opposing team and referees will not have their temperatures taken by SGI staff- but will have access to hand sanitizer at the soccer scorer’s table.
- Building entry for teams and coaches will only be permitted given inconducive weather; thunder, lightning, high winds, etc. Bathroom usage will be available through the outdoor facilities at SES
- Each athlete must have their own personal water bottle. No coolers or hydration stations will be available.
- Coaches must remain with their team until all members of their team have left the campus.
- Players and coaches will avoid spitting, chewing gum, touching eyes, face, mouth etc.
- Spectators, please do not arrive more than 15 minutes before the beginning of your contest.
Joseph A. DeMartino – Director of Health, Phys Ed and Athletics