On May 3rd Springville’s Track Team competed with 16 other teams at the Hamburg Relays. Listed below are highlights from the meet.
SGI’s Athlete of the meet was Brett Russell who placed 2nd in the Mile running a 4:43.
Shot Put Relay and Discus Relay
- David Thompson, Adam Moody, Eric Pruitt did not achieve a personal best, but they all threw well and competed hard.
Triple and Long Jump Relay
- Masin Field and Jackson Richert placed 6th in the Long Jump Relay and 5th in the Triple Jump Relay.
- Brett Russell, Zach Peterman, Jared Hecht, Mike Evans achieved a season’s best relay time of 9:03.
4 x 200
- Masin Field, Andrew Delasandro, Jackson Richert and Topher Elkins ran a 1:38.7.
High Jump Relay
- Will Guilmain cleared 5’ in the High Jump followed by a strong effort by Jamichel Garlock.
Sprint Medley included many personal bests. Including:
- Isaaac Stewart ran 200
- Will Guilmain ran 200
- David Janiga ran 400
- Jamichel Garlock ran 800
4 x100 Team moved up two spots in the finals placing 6th with a 00:47 time.
- Masin Field, Topher Elkins, Andrew Delasandro and Jackson Richert
Distance Medley Team placed 3rd running a 11:53.
- Zach Peterman ran 1200
- Topher Elkins ran 400
- Mike Evans ran 800
- Jared Hecht ran 1600
4×400 Team ran a 4:23.
- Isaaac Stewart
- Will Guilmain
- David Janiga
- Jamichel Garlock