Read To Succeed is a free program that allows students in grades K-6 to earn tickets to Six Flags Darien Lake just by reading six hours for fun. Here is how your child can earn a free ticket to Six Flags:
1) Register this fall using this link:
Use Springville Elementary School’s code: 16H1C and select “Colleen Gallivan” as your child’s teacher (this is our school’s Read to Ride Coordinator for ALL students)
2) Your child may read any books they choose.
3) Keep track of your child’s reading using the form below.
4) Record your child’s reading at our website.
5) Receive a free Six Flags Darien Lake ticket from Springville Elementary School in May.