Welcome to the Springville-Griffith Institute Central School District. We look forward to your participation and involvement in the schools and in the community. In choosing Springville schools, you will be a part of a district that is committed to high standards and continuous improvement. Commitment and quality are evident in the focus on students developing their potential. May your children have a wonderful and enriching school experience in Springville.
The Central District Registrar is located in the district office at 307 Newman Street. Families new to the district should register their child(ren) as soon as possible. Registrations are by appointment only. Please schedule an appointment to register your child by calling the district registrar at (716) 592-3228.
Documents required for registration of students new to the district:
- Student’s original birth certificate
- Proof of immunizations
- One document showing proof of residence
- Copy of latest report card (if transferring)
- Court-issued custody papers (if applicable)
Acceptable proof of residence:
- Mortgage statement
- Signed contract for purchase of home
- Tax statement
- Signed lease/rental agreement
- US Post Office form documenting official change of address
- Utility bills specific to the new address
Please complete the Registration Form listed below and sign it. Bring the forms with you to your registration appointment, along with the required documentation (as noted above).